Installing the Canadian White Cedar Shingles. This indigenous wood shingle is versatile, beautiful and durable with 100+ year life expectancy.
We have access to reliable local producers and suppliers. It can be produced by a Medicine Hat manufacturer!
If you’d like to chat with us about this Canadian product for your roof or siding, Contact Us
Here are a few reasons why we recommend installing the cedar shingles:
- Excellent insulation (when installed properly) to reduce your heating costs
- Weathers beautifully, turns silver grey and looks vintage
- It’s a renewable resource, making it environmentally friendly
- Complements other natural building materials such as brick and stone
- Resistant towards mold, decay and insects due to it’s natural preservatives
- Softer and lighter than the red cedar
- Works for both roofing and siding